Click here to apply online now.
As an AMA member, you’ll get unlimited access to our vast members-only resources, tools and content such as white papers, best practices, and research reports written by the most respected names in the industry. Resources include:
- Member-Only Content, explore the hundreds of the latest articles and research by topic, including white papers and best practices, plus an extensive archive.
- AMA Marketer’s Toolkit, full of interactive templates, tools, and resources to help you in your job.
- Webcasts and podcasts, get access to over 100 on-demand webcasts and podcasts on the latest marketing topics.
- AMA e-Newsletters, featuring in-depth, members-only content on the latest developments in marketing.
With your membership, you will also get the following benefits:
- Significant discounts on all national and local AMA events.
- A subscription to Marketing News and another publication (specialty magazine or journal) of your choice. Learn More about AMA publications.
- Access to hundreds of marketing job postings, career tips and strategies, interview and resume guidelines, ask the expert panel, and more.
- 30% off the Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) program. The PCM program gives you a tangible way to enhance your marketing skills, as well as highlight your accomplishments for prospective employers. You can earn the PCM designation by passing a comprehensive online exam covering the key areas of marketing.
Explore the Online Guide to AMA Membership Benefits to see what the AMA can do for you.
Professional Dues: $220 (plus $30 application fee) + $40 local chapter dues.
Group rates (4 or more members in the same organization): $235 per member
Young Professional (up to 3 years after undergraduate degree): $110 + $40 local chapter dues
Doctoral (Individuals currently enrolled in a doctoral program): $110 + $40 local chapter dues.
Student (full-time students not employed in a full-time professional position): $47 + $40 local chapter dues.